Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nuri Sahni on Speaking To Xabi Alonso

Nuri Sahin on speaking to Xabi Alonso:

''Yes, of course. A lot of times. Xabi is a person who really cares about football. He's in love with football. I'm the same, and that's why we had a lot of conversations. When I arrived at Real Madrid, we spoke about German football and Italian football. He likes football! When he heard Liverpool were interested in me, he started telling me about Liverpool. He is still in love with Liverpool Football Club, I think! It's crazy how he was telling me about Liverpool. He was saying, 'Go there, you will love it. The fans will take care of you and love you' and things like that. He said Anfield is the best stadium in the world. Xabi won a lot of trophies here, and hopefully we can do that too.''

By Sbue
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment