Friday, August 24, 2012

Caps Players confident Before weekend derby

CAPS players' views
[Herald]
Marvel Samaneka
I think this is a completely new game that we are going to play and we are not looking at the past games but to the future. I am happy that we have no pressure on our side because pressure is on Dynamos, who want to continue their dominance. CAPS United just wants to break the jinx and I urge the fans to come and support us.

Pride Tafirenyika
We have been playing well in the previous games but positive results were rather elusive. Right now we are the underdogs and there is little pressure on us when compared to Dynamos. I think all the games we have played are important but there is this feeling when we play a big derby like this. I scored nine goals last season and it's time I get goals this season.

Tapiwa Khumbuyani
It's a must win game for us and we have been going through abad patch. As a team, we have been doing everything well and we just need to score goals. Anything can happen and we will give our best because everyone has been working hard at training.

Rahman Kutsanzira
This will be a tough match but this time our players are working hard. It has been a long time since we last won a match. Personally, I have been working hard and I think I am going to score. My form had taken a dip but I am pushing myself back to my best levels.

Shingi Kawondera
It's going to be a very different game from the ones we have played before. We have been working hard and everyone is ready. I want the team to win above everything and, if I manage to get a goal, then it's a bonus. Dynamos are a good team and they have been playing well of late. But we have managed to put our house in order and we are working together now.

Tawanda Munyanduri
We are looking forward to a win against Dynamos. We are geared up for the game and the ball is round and everything has a beginning and we have to start getting wins now. I look forward to a win. Luck has not been on our side but this time around we hope to overcome the bad spell.

Muzondiwa Gonese
The boys are geared up and it's looking good on our side now. There is always a first time for everything and I hope this should be our time. We have just been going through a very bad spell and if the right time comes, and we can manage to score, then we should make it. It is our chance now.
By Sbue
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment