Monday, September 3, 2012

Nyirenda I wanted R10 now but ...........

Despite showing interest in him, Zambian top flight side ZESCO United didn't make any formal approach for Highlanders star winger Peter Moyo because they didn't want to disrupt Bosso's rhythm.

"I wanted to have him right away but I didn't want to deprive my son Kelvin Kaindu the chance of winning his maiden league championship. I will wait till It is right time to take the boy. " Said head coach Wedson Nyirenda.

To be honest, I was very impressed with Peter Moyo's type of play when Zimbabwe lost 1 – 2 to Zambia in a friendly about a month ago. He is a hard working player," added Nyirenda.

Moyo, formerly of Quelaton has featured for the senior national team as well as the U17. Should the move materialise, Moyo might team up with another Zimbabwean player; Zimiselani Moyo.
By sbue
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment