Saturday, September 1, 2012

Berbatov

Berbatov quotes :

"Tevez did it out of spite. But I wouldn't do something like that. I had the opportunity to sign for City but I chose United."

"I feel happy playing in this team. It is everything I thought it would be. Ryan Giggs has been here since the beginning and says he never wanted to go anywhere else. I don't want to go anywhere either."

"I am just myself. I don't want to be compared with anybody else – especially a legend like Cantona."

"I don't play for myself, I play for the team. You have 75,000 people supporting you every game, the most successful coach in the world and the best players in the world. What more could you wan"

"I am lucky. I have loved my time here. I was disappointed with myself that I could not please all the supporters. I have said before the people of Manchester United are the judges and that is the way it should be. It is their team. I am a guest. A privileged guest."

"He is one of the most successful managers in the history of the game. I write things down about the way we train and how he treats people. It is like a school. You work with the best manager and play with the best players. I try to learn. I am at the biggest club in the world. If I can learn anywhere it is here."

"My agent called me to say we have interest from Manchester United. I said: 'Don't joke with me' but he said he was serious. So I was speechless. When the biggest club contact you, it's a big deal for me coming from a small country like Bulgaria."

"The truth is, I love this club, but I am not going to be useful to anyone, if I am not playing. And I want to play, I want to help. But for unknown reasons it's not going to happen, or my chances will be limited, so it's better for everyone if we say goodbye."

"By joining United, I achieved everything"
By Sbue
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment